- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Universalscrapbook does not own or control, or to people that Universalscrapbook does not employ or manage, including without limitation, any Universalscrapbook affiliates or business partners.
Information Collection and Use
- Universalscrapbook collects personally identifiable information when you sign up for a Universalscrapbook account, when you use universalscrapbook services. Universalscrapbook may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Universalscrapbook, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, hobbies, and personal interests. Once you register with Universalscrapbook and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Universalscrapbook also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, cookie information and the page you requested.
- Universalscrapbook uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and to contact you about specials and new products or for service announcements or administrative messages relating to Universalscrapbook!
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Universalscrapbook will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Universalscrapbook will not share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people unless:
- We have your consent to share this information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Universalscrapbook to provide a product or service to you. Please know that whenever we share your personal information with these trusted business partners, they work under confidentiality agreements. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We reasonably believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
- We respond to warrants, subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- When you register for a Universalscrapbook account, your registration information and other data will be transmitted to the Canada and/or other countries for processing and storage by Universalscrapbook and its affiliates and may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of these countries.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Universalscrapbook may set and access universalscrapbook cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You have the right to access, verify and update your universalscrapbook information and preferences at any time, including whether you want universalscrapbook to contact you about specials and new products.
- Once an account is created it cannot be deleted by you or us.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who, as part of their job, we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, provincial or local law enforcement agencies directly.
- Universalscrapbook may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Universalscrapbook account or by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact-us.
Copyrigh policy |
Community guidelines |